What is Booster Pump?
Booster Pump is a system that allows the water that they absorb from a particular water tank to the desired points with the help of high pressure.
Booster Pump Equipments
- The manometer shows the pressure of the water.
- Check Valve; it is attached to the water pipe and prevents water from flowing back.
- Level floater; It controls the water level and stops the booster when the water in the tank drops below the specified value.
- Ball Valve (Cyber); in some cases it is used to stop the flow of water.
- The Pressure Switch enables the booster to be turned on and off when needed.
- Expansion tank; By keeping the system within the minimum required pressure, it enables the system to switch on and off in the number of safe switchgears and to keep water flowing uninterruptedly.